The Hunsrückweiler is the first museum village rebuilt by the open-air museum Roscheider Hof and the town hall was the first building translocated into the museum. The project was completed in 2008 with the opening of the school building in Würrich.
In addition to these two buildings, the Hunsrückweiler consists of a smithy, a barn, a bakery where bread can also be baked and several farmhouses representing the different social classes of a village. .
Baking bread, threshing, washing, buttering, twisting ropes, cardirans, spiders, shoemakers at the craftsman's and farmer's day in the open-air museum Roscheider Hof 2003 and 2004
Autumn manoeuvre 1912 of the German army in a Hunsrück village. Living history in cooperation with the
"Historical Presentation Group IR 30 - Count Werder" https://www.ir30.de / Recorded on Living History Day, September 2012