Print 
Schuche house from Roth
Built in: 1743
Dismantled: 1979
Reconstructed: 1980
(Rhine-Hunsrück district)

The Schug house or also "Schuche house", as it was called, is a half-timbered house with a floorplan two rooms deep. This means that between the entrance on the weather side and the opposite facing eaves there were two rooms.

All the rooms with a specific function such as parlour, kitchen, weaving room and bedroom are on the ground floor. Houses like this have been typical for the eastern Hunsrück since the 18th century.

Impressions:

Simple Image Gallery Extended

Videos:

Marianne Gansemer - Heimatmuseum (Moselfränkisch aus Saarburg)


En aalen Scheffmann - Oberbilliger Platt mit Karl-Heinz Zimmer